[RELEASED] Psycho1970's Great Britain League System (Version 1)

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5K

psycho1970

Reaction score
Psycho1970’s Great Britain League System Version 1

Introduction

England, Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland No longer have independent league structures. They do however still have their international sides apart from Northern Ireland who have joined forces with the republic of Ireland to create Conglomerated Ireland and along with these 4 international sides is Great Britain.

All Cities in the above 4 nations have had their nation set to Great Britain.

All players that haven’t been called up for international duty in the 4 nations have had their nationality changed to British.

All clubs from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland which partake in the GB Leagues have had their Reputation increased to be able to compete a little more fairly with their English counterparts

All teams have had their finances balanced out according to what league their in.

Awards made for all leagues.

Prize money for all Leagues and Competitions

No squad rules

The League System

Great Britain Premiership – 18 teams – 3 Relegated
View attachment 213375
Great Britain Championship – 22 teams - 3 Promoted – 4 Relegated
View attachment 213376
Great Britain League 1 – 24 – Teams – 4 promoted – 4 Relegated
View attachment 213377
Great Britain League 2 – 24 – Teams – 4 promoted – 4 Relegated
View attachment 213378
Great Britain Conference Premier – 24 – Teams – 4 promoted – 6 Relegated
View attachment 213379
Great Britain Conference League 1 – 2 sub divisions of 24 – 6 promoted – 8 relegated
View attachment 213380View attachment 213381
Great Britain Conference League 2 – 4 sub divisions of 24 – 8 promoted – 8 automatically relegated and 4 relegated from playoffs
View attachment 213382View attachment 213383View attachment 213384View attachment 213385
Great Britain Conference League 3 – 6 sub divisions of 24 – 12 promoted - 12 automatically relegated and 12 relegated from playoffs
View attachment 213386View attachment 213387View attachment 213388View attachment 213389View attachment 213390View attachment 213391
Great Britain Conference League 4 – 8 sub divisions of 24 – 24 promoted -24 relegated
View attachment 213392View attachment 213393View attachment 213394View attachment 213395View attachment 213396View attachment 213397View attachment 213398View attachment 213399
Great Britain Lower League - 48 teams – Not Playable

The Domestic Cups

Great Britain Cup – 640 teams – All Levels - compete in straight KO rounds (12 rounds, teams enter comp at various round depending on league their in)

Great Britain League Cup – 88 teams – level 1 to 4 – straight KO until the Quarter Finals the 2 leg until the Final – Premiership & Championship teams enter at round 2

Great Britain FA Trophy – 504 teams – Level 5 to 9 – Straight KO rounds (9 rounds, top 8 from Conference premier enter at round 2)

GB Conference League Cup – 480 teams – Level 6 – 9 – 9 rounds – 2 legs until the semi finals then straight KO

GB Britain Community Shield – Winner of Premiership Vs Winner of FA Cup

The European Cups

Default Competitions used
Swapped Teams, enabling the 5 nations to compete in the Competitions
View attachment 213401View attachment 213402

DOWNLOAD

Installation Instructions

Download and Place Psycho1970’s GB League System in User\Mydocuments\SportsInteractive\FootballManager2012\editordata
Start New Game and tick change box and confirm
On next screen (press clear if more than 1 Db is selected) tick Psycho1970’s GB League System
Select other db’s at your own peril, they may or may not work with this
Choose Great Britain in Nations Screen and any other nation you wish to load (England, Scotland, Wales and Conglomerated Ireland not selectable, See Footnote Below)
And press next
Select your lowest Active League you want (this Db was only tested using All active Leagues Selected so unknown result if you choose Premier only as playable).
And Start Game

Footnote

My Original Idea for this Db was to use the existing Great Britain Nation within in the game and still have the other 4 nations playable, however on testing it crash dumped on League and Cup Set up, with no obvious solution to this I then decided to rename the Republic of Ireland Great Britain, and improve said nation and move 640 teams from the 4 nations to Great Britain and build the League and Cup System. At this point under testing the GB database I realised that the regens for GB were fairly poor so I decided that I was going to change some cities from the 4 nations to Great Britain.

I then went about recreating The English League System and Cups as close to the real thing as possible with the basic Editor which took some considerable time!.

When I went to start a game with both GB database and English Database loaded it told me they weren’t compatible ( teams missing From GB prem league) though both databases are set up exactly the same apart from Nation Rules. So for know the English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland nations aren’t playable, However as a lot of time went into rebuilding the English League System I will be releasing this as alternative England database separately in a day or two.

Once SI Games release the update patch I will look at rebuilding the GB league System and the other 4 nations so they run together, so if you see any problems or can suggest any improvements to this Database Please post here, I can then look at implementing them in version 2.

Enjoy…

Nice, good job.. thank you very much ^^)
Just one question.. can I post this on another forum, I'll give you full credit, link to this thread... ?

For the last 2 Years, I have thought about creating the 'British League' Database, but I dont have the editor knowledge, but MY GOD you have done AMAZING!!

Slight down-falls.
- The Green is not my kinda colour for the british background
- The irish flag is on EVERY league
- Personally, I wouldnt have used EVERY SINGLE TEAM FROM EVERY NATION. Probably just stayed with the avergae epoutation, instead of adding in Ameteur teams.
BUT NOTHINGS PERFECT. You have done great.

I have downloaded the databse, is there anyway i can change the colour green and logo on databse?

I have downloaded the databse, is there anyway i can change the colour green and logo on databse?
For the flag find the config file and swap the Id's over that should swap the flags in the game, and for the background colour change the kit colour in the editor, if you take a look at the kit for Great Britain (the default one not mine) and note the kit colours then just replicate this with my great britain.

Ps thanks for the praise, Im hoping to release V2 when the latest patch comes out and then it should be what I was aiming for in the first place, like the super 8's I can see this one evolving over time and becoming better and better:)

Great Help, Cheers.

And fair play, you deserve the praise. Im a welsh boy, and seeing teams like Pontardawe,Llandeilo alll in competitive league..it's just amazing. Must have taken you HOURS!!!

Keep up the good work, and looking forward to V2.

Use the default database, it wont work currently on the 12.2 patch until I get round to updating it.

Im using the default databse. But im also using the 12.2 patch, so maybe thats it. When are u going to update this?

Just finishing off my Super 8's World Extreme Db then straight onto v2 of GB League System so about in a weeks time :)

Now updated for 12.2 patch

PLEASE NOTE
- that there are 5 failed changes for people in the database, as there are over 1500 players that have been edited it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack to find the failed changes, if you find the game crashes when clicking on players info/stats please report it here so I can fix it. Thank you

I am looking at ways to improve it for version 2, which will be started soon and would be glad to hear your thoughts on improvements or bugs that you have noticed while playing version 1.

While working on the international files I have come across the answer to why you cant edit Great Britain as a Nation, which is that its hardcoded to be linked to the England U23 team and unfortunately theres no way to fix it so the only solution is to recreate the nation from scratch.

LINK to updated file.

Enjoy
:)

Just started using this today... this is unbelievable! It was also good to see Raith in GB League 1 (My local team). I'll probably be playing this for a while, Cheers mate!

Just started using this today... this is unbelievable! It was also good to see Raith in GB League 1 (My local team). I'll probably be playing this for a while, Cheers mate!

awesome work, much appreciated

Thanks, I'll be looking at ways to improve it next week though not sure how without being able to edit the actual GB Nation in the database so any ideas welcome :)

Back