Relegation and Final Day Drama in the Premier League

• Thread starter Thread starter AM32
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

AM32

Reaction score
I'm interested to see if you've gone through a huge relegation battle in the Premier League and survived on the final day, or gone down and have to rebuild the team again. I've never had this before, but were you sacked? Did you manage to rebuild the team and go straight back up?

Also, have you had any other disappointment/success on the final day. I have had huge disappointment, as Liverpool I was fighting all season for a Champions League spot and was there for the latter stages, but then we had a poor run, and on the final day I lost to QPR and Chelsea clinched the 4th spot on Goal Difference. I was then sacked. :(

I won the league on the last day with a 2-1 loss to Arsenal(was swansea) Man city lost 3-0 meaning i won on gd. It was fynnu as ide given up.

I've won on goal difference twice beating man utd both times by about 20 goals haha

I went up as Reading, and relegated on the last day.

Was a straight shoot-out between us and the Brum. Stopped the save after that.

I've lost a few titles and CL spots on the last day but it's been a while since I had a good relegation battle.

I've won the league on the last day... Never been relegated on FM, always use top teams or Newcastle.

when i was barnet on fm 11 i had 3 season of final day relegation battles and i stayed in the league but on the 4th time of asking i got relegated and then was sacked but on the new game i have never been relegated yet

Stayed up as Reading with an 89th minute wondergoal against spurs to clinch a 2-2 draw as fulham lost to everton. Best day of my career (;

Back