• Thread starter Thread starter Jamie.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2K

Jamie.

Reaction score
A Few Scenario's We Can Do Gents:

1. Usual Prem Net Game
2. Billion Pound Race To The Premiership Challenge Starting In Blue Square Premier (Every Manager Gets The Same Finances Of 1 Billion Pounds To Get To The Premiership)
3. La Liga Net Game (La Liga-Prem Playable Option As Well For A Dual Game)
4. NPower Championship Game (Max 4 People In This One)
5. Other Dual League Options Include:
Seria A-Prem
Serie A-La Liga
Bundesliga-Prem
Bundesliga-La Liga
Bundesliga-Serie A
6. Europa League Challenge- Only Europa League Teams Allowed From Maximum 2 Big Leagues And One Smaller League (Example- Portugal)

My hosting capabilities:
Hosted a long term game on FM2010 running until 2021 but we called it when the lads had extra hours to work etc.
50mb Broadband connection.
A 'super' computer with 2 high grade 75 Hertz+ processors
Can easily run 2 bigger leagues with the top 2 divisions playable, I run Database size Large.
I am available and on 7 nights a week, we can be flexible and adjust the time to suite the majority of people playing with.
No overly rushing with other players, force continue will be set at 70-80 pct pre season 1 minute, regular season 30 seconds (Open to flexibility)

Anyone who is interested I'm being optimistic and hoping to get this started this evening at around 8pm (Friday night I know), if your up for joining post/PM me and your preference as far as game type we run.

Additional information:
Version: 11.3

Hamachi:
Network ID: The Red And White Room
Password: boom

Any queries/requests let me know lads and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

I should also add I am looking for players who are looking for a long term game not people that will leave if they lose a game, I like longevity in people not people who turn up once and never come back

Cheers for reading,

Jamie

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Premier League Network Game.
Got 5 Reliable Users Solid Hosting Connection/Setup
If Your Interested Post Some Details About Yourself, We Have ONE Place Left. Post/PM Me Your Information Lads If You Are Interested.

Last edited:
count me in, all game types sound pretty good. slight preference would be Billion Pound Race to the Prem

Check the bottom post mate, the only interest from reliable/solid FM players was they wanted to do a long lasting reliable Premiership game so that's what we are doing :/

We have one spot left with all teams free outside the Top 5, if your interested let me know starting it now

i am reliable and solid you accepted me i got into the network but then i got removed from the network less than a minute later...

I didnt see a PM/Post/anything mate, what team would you prefer?
Can you be available from 8pm onwards every night?
Only got one space free and even that is arguable.

yes i am available at pretty much all hours also seeing as i would be taking the last free spot i would need to see what teams the other guys have chosen before i make my decision

Everton. Okay feel free to accept me now.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

So i notice your game is up but you still haven't accepted me into the network... what is the game's password also i can;t send private messages on fmbase your inbox is full

yes and i keep requesting to join and i have to wait for you to accept me into the network

joining

Hi I like to join ur league. is there any room?

birch.

Approaching December, moving at a nice speed everyone has a solid internet connection and hosting from my 50mb broadband helps alot. Hopefully starting back up tonight at around 5.30-6pm GMT if your interested drop a post/PM and I'll talk to you on hamachi about which team you want etc.

Hamachi ID: The Red and White Room
Password: bang

Looking for mature, reliable players who can make 80pct of a week 8pmish-11pm

Yeah Liverpool are available
PM me with your info regarding availability and if your a mature reliable player and we can let you in/put you on the waiting list buddy

joining

Hi i like to join.

can you send me your hamachi details and then we discuss teams.

birch

I would definitely like to join..

I would be available at the times stated, but not everyday. Has got experience in network games. Not fussy on who I take on board (except Man U).

PM If you consider me. Thanks.

whats up me and mate would like to join e'ed be able to play most nights at 8 pm me

Back