Oliss

Reaction score
I've seen some old threads with the same question, but when I follow the answers that people give, it doesn't work (because the answers are very unclear).

I want to remove the licensed kits because they overwrite the custom kits I make in the Real Time Editor. I've understood that i need to extract the graphics.fmf file, and delete something in the /kit folder. Then I have to recreate the graphics.fmf file and overwrite the old one so that the licensed kits will be gone, using Resource Archiver.

This is all good and clear, but exactly what do I need to change in the /kit folder? Do I delete the 2d kit .png kit files? The 3d kit .png kit files? Do I change / remove something in one of the config.xml files? I only want to remove the licensed kits for the team I'm using, but if I have to move them all, that's ok. And also, what preferences do I set in FM (Use Skin Cache / Always Reload Skin)

Can someone please give me a CLEAR answer to this? Thanks a lot :)

Sorry to bump, but I know a lot of people know how to do this. Please help.

Not sure if you guys figured out how to do this? but I'm also having trouble, PSG's licensed kits wont disappear as I'm trying to replace them with graphics I extracted. Also some 3rd kits won't show up in the game any help?