Removing Competitions and Leagues

jubbely

Reaction score
I want to create a database where I just have 2 leagues available, England and Scotland as a pre-cursor to having a version of the game based in the 30s.

Is it possible to remove other leagues and foreign competitions and so forth to make this possible?

Cheers
Jub

simply create a new game and select scotland and england as playable options. as to the database sean myt have an idea bt he's an adminstrator(busy guy).

Thanks, but I just want 2 leagues to exist in the whole game.

Just start a new game and have the lowest playable leagues as the Premiership and SPL.

i dont understand why you would want to do this, it could mess up the game pretty bad, such as the game not working etc, just click on the england and scottish leagues on the new game screen, messing with the editor can be fun, but some things should just be left alone

If you succeed, let me know... I'm trying to do a similar thing but with the 70s, I want the Cup Winner's Cup back... 22 in the top flight... 1 sub etc...

you cant REMOVE LEAGUES. or competitions, simply because it would mess up the game and just spaz out fm with constant crashes.