• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Renan - Botafogo
Position - Goalkeeper
Nationality - Brazillian

great well rounded young goalkeeper, is 19 or 20 when the game starts off, good physical stats and good reflexes as well as good Gk stats once matured...
been outstanding for me so far this season as well, playing in Champions League and kept a cleansheet against Liverpool after beating them 2:0 :D

View attachment 87581View attachment 87582

I may buy him; I saw Botafogo were getting relegated in my Vålerenga game and some extra backup wouldn't be bad! Thanks again, Raikan!

I may buy him; I saw Botafogo were getting relegated in my Vålerenga game and some extra backup wouldn't be bad! Thanks again, Raikan!
pleasure Chaz, he is pretty decent, got Joe Hart and Silviu as well, trying to rotate them all but Renan always outshines them all :D would def be a great signing for your team and especially that they are getting relegated, you could get him for a decent price ;) good luck

post a screenie of what he looks like on your game if you like too :D

pleasure Chaz, he is pretty decent, got Joe Hart and Silviu as well, trying to rotate them all but Renan always outshines them all :D would def be a great signing for your team and especially that they are getting relegated, you could get him for a decent price ;) good luck

post a screenie of what he looks like on your game if you like too :D

I'll do so later, I'm headed off to the Norwegian fjords for the weekend to hunt giant cod with dynamite and sticks!

I've got Luis Guilherme and Lars Hirschfeld already, but Hirschfeld may not be up to scratch in a few seasons! Want to check him out and give me your verdict? He plays for Vålerenga at the start in 10.3

Cunning edit:

- WRONG RENAN!!!

The "real" Renan went to Real Madrid!

Last edited:
Back