repetivness getting boring:\...

• Thread starter Thread starter Fleckster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5K

Fleckster

Reaction score
has anyone who has started more than one new game, noticed that teams sign the exact same players everytime:\...? some transfers are unrealistic? like giovanni dos santos goin back to barcelona for £12 million:S? the repetivness gets borin :\, the fixtures arnt even in the correct order for england:(, has anyone else experienced this? and has anyone heard about a patch bein released to solve these problems:O?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

anyone:o?

Last edited:
i have to agree, fm is the same every year and every game people sign the same players, like on mine man united always sign jovetic and dzeko, it just gets boring after a while

I disagree, I'm having loads of fun :)

You should stop complaining. SI have made another great game, well done!

You should stop complaining. SI have made another great game, well done!

To be fair if there is a good reason to complain this is one. That being said if you didn't make so many saves this wouldn't be an issue.

i have only done 1 game atm not finished my first season yet but it happend in FM09 aswell its kinda true though if they had the money the clubs would buy the best players they could which is what the game is doing, and i dont believe spurs sell gio dos santos for less then £8mil as hes a hot prospect kinda thing

Sometimes it happens, but does it matter? It happened on 09 too sometimes, quit ur wining or quit the game

has anyone who has started more than one new game, noticed that teams sign the exact same players everytime:\...? some transfers are unrealistic? like giovanni dos santos goin back to barcelona for £12 million:S? the repetivness gets borin :\, the fixtures arnt even in the correct order for england:(, has anyone else experienced this? and has anyone heard about a patch bein released to solve these problems:O?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

anyone:o?

i know there's real fixtures if u start with a football league sides, im not sure why they dont do the same for premiership, but i see it from this point of view, that if u had the same fixtures that u would when playing game, dont know about anyone else but i would always compare the results with real life. but of course it would add a touch realism to the game.
but i like the way it is. another great game!!!

I've only played the one save so dont know yet but just messing around before I start a real game.

On fm09 chelsea always signed pandev and man city always signed arshavin and srna.
On my fm10 saves chelsea always sign cassano and man u always sign rossi and vucnic(spelling)

on fm09 Pandev never signed with man city, he always went to real or barca.

If you are bored, play in a totally different league. Everyone always plays with the top clubs the same ones every time, or plays with a good championship club and promotes them. It's not much of a challenge, stop doing the same thing over and over, make a manager with no reputation, take the first job that is offered to you and run with it.

I have been playing in my own created leagues tbh, it has been increadibly fun. A Canadian league, and Canadian National Team that I am attempting to make world powers. Challenging and incredibly fun.

Well in this thread we have differing opinions on who Man Utd 'always' sign so.......

How many save games have you started??? The games only been out less than a week. Play a game and stick to it. Build some history and relationships, you'll find the experience a whole lot more enjoyable than starting a new game every 5 minutes.

I'm not sure you expect? its a game that is released yearly, are you expecting a totally new game, like nothing you have played before? Do you play FIFA or any other sports game every year? The premise of the game does not change...

If you're bored with the same players play on until regens, then nothing is a repeat...

you can always go on holiday for 10 years, and come back to a changed world.

I am playing as Spurs on the newly created European superleague. Its more fun than playing the usual leagues. Try different teams from different leagues and the game is much more enjoyable.

nup, right, got the game, got the patch, started one with rangers :) but it was terrible:| couldnt get reults with the lack of resources etc, and then i started i new one with portsmouth, and everything that hapened in the first same, happened again, with sol campbell going to tottenham, mullens going to ipswich, which i believe someone who has a story with portsmouth also sold him to, its nothin to do with the players or anythin:\ i just wish there was a bit of freshness in every new save game:) i have started one with leeds who i played for a while with in 08 and then again in 09, seems to be going well this time:)

The reasons you give for finding the game boring are weak.I think you might just need to admit to yourself that FM is not for you.Ive never found FM boring,its one of the few games i play all year round until the next one is released.

Back