Replacement for Eden Hazard

• Thread starter Thread starter p025
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3K

p025

Reaction score
Well clubs like ManU and chelsea kept bidding for him and i rejected. H became unhappy and asked me to let him leave. I accepted and put him up for sale. Chelsea and ManU came with bids of 35 million pounds and i accepted. now with about 30 million pounds i need a good left winger. Juan Manuel Mata is not willing to join. Any suggestions. I need a top quality performer and Hazard indeed was very good.

Nope, currently managing Napoli though i did manage Lille once.

the obvious ones:

Eljerio Elia - HSV
Santiago Cazorla - Villareal
Zoran Tosic - CSKA
Bryan Ruiz - Fc Twente
Diego Capel - Sevilla
Gervinho - Lille

my suggestions:

James Rodriguez - Porto
attachment.php

Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
attachment.php

Juan Cuevas - Toluca (Mexico)
attachment.php

Willian - Shakthar
Arda Turan - Galatasary (retrained)
Marko Marin - Werder Bremen
Renato Augusto - Leverkeusen (retrained)
Georgino Wijnaldum - Feyenoord
Danny - Zenit (retrained, already Accomplished)

Ozil, Sneijder and Di Maria are probably the only players that can truly replace him. Try Sanchez, Giuliano, Lucas (Sao Paolo), Ashley Young.

Lul, what about Thorgan Hazard?

in the start Liverpool have a 17 year old amazing left winger, he always gets past the Man U Defence etc for me..

Jason Banton

Thanks. Raikan007's suggestions look good. Currently taking a look at James Rodriguez and Nicolas Gaitan. Gervinho's owned by city so no chance of getting him for a reasonable price. Alexis Sanchez recently transferred as well. Will take a look at giuliano though. Ozil,Sneider and Di Maria would be super expensive. Anyways thx for th e suggestions. Let the names keep coming. Will take a look at all of them.

Thorgan Hazard mate he has been touted to be better than his bro IRL.

Javier Pastore if you can get him... re-train him to play on the wing and he will rip teams apart!... Literally! He's a one man wrecking ball :)

Pablo Piatti is really good and he's young, also Thorgan Hazard turns into a copy of his brother. Another good young player is Mateo Kovacic, but i'm not sure if he's good on the left wing.

Back