Replacement for Honda.

• Thread starter Thread starter Cookie1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

Cookie1

Reaction score
So guys. I am AC Milan and in my FM save and I recently sold K.Honda. Now I need a replacement. I loaned in Angel Correa and he is great but Atletico want 34M for him and i only have 17M. So I wanted to ask you guys if any of you knew of a good replacement. If the player you come up with is Home-Grown then it will be nice as well. Thanks!

you've got Suso and Poli?
which season, and what role basically?

Calhanoglu, Max Meyer, Sneijder...

Angel Correa,you can buy him with installments :P
However,Hachim Mastour is a massive potential,give him minutes,and he'll give you goals and assists...
Gerson,Odegaard,Nathan,Stendera,Halilovic,Denis Suarez,R. De Paul...they are all great and cheap AM's.

If you want a CM-Deep Lying Playmaker look at James McCarthy, Lucas Romero, Casemiro and Fernando Gago.

you've got Suso and Poli?
which season, and what role basically?

Calhanoglu, Max Meyer, Sneijder...

i got suso but not poli and it is third season. i use suso as AM attack duty and I used Honda as AP Ataack duty. I am looking at Sebastian Driussi but any home grown player would be better.

If you want a CM-Deep Lying Playmaker look at James McCarthy, Lucas Romero, Casemiro and Fernando Gago.

I need an AM who can adapt well to Italian League. I dont want a DLP bcoz I already have signed Bruno Fernandes from Udinese. He will join next season.:D

Back