Phil Saville

Reaction score
Who would be a good replacement for lampard in 2nd season for chelsea (2011/2012)?

Rodwell, good player and improves over the years

Thiago from Barca, get him on a free at the end of the first season so just in time for the 2nd season and retrain him to play CM - Deep lying playmaker :)

Thiago is great considering you can get him for free.
I used to like signing leroy fer but he can be a pain to sign.

yea I got thiago so he will probably replace lampard. Am also looking for a new striker and amc, currently considering either pato or aguero for striker, and pastore or hazard for amc. Which are the best for their positions?

PASTORE, definitely get Pastore and I would recommend Hulk for striker

I'd take Aguero over Pato, I've only ever really played pato as a RW though so not sure how he copes up front.

Although I'm a massive fan of pastore so little biast, I'd say either would be great. IMO Pastore is better right away and if you can get him for a similar price to that of hazard or if money isn't an issue i'd go for him.

hazard would be about 12mil and pastore 23mil, but pastore does look a lot better. Still mulling over the decision for a striker since not sure if can afford aguero's wage demands

hazard would be about 12mil and pastore 23mil, but pastore does look a lot better. Still mulling over the decision for a striker since not sure if can afford aguero's wage demands
You could always take a punt and sign 2 maybe 3 youngsters that are already fairly proven in their abililty then just see if they work out. They will cost a lot less to sign than aguero, the wages will probably work out less than what aguero would want and you can always sell them on in a season or two once they have improved a little if they don't fit in.

That Josh Mceachran's a good replacement. Oh, Wait. But if you're looking to spend I'd say Cairney, Sahin, Hamsik or Pastore.

lampard is a great advanced playmaker so i would say sergio canales, mesut ozil, javier pastore, paulo henrique or cristian eriksen.

if you are looking for a goal scoring mid then Marek Hamsik

Jack Fulham, you lad! COYW!!!!! Anyway, has to be Eden Hazard for me.

Thiago is one of the best midfielder I've ever played with. So take Thiago and keep your money

vidal is solid as a rock if u want more of a goalscorer i would recommend pastore

Back