AlexanderO

Reaction score
Playing with Real Madrid(FM2014) and I'm in the first transfer window. Since I play with LFC Marshall Update it seems that Khedira's contract is expiring at the end of the season, 2014 and not 2015 as in reality. Asuming that it has to do with all this years transfer being available for the teams. However that has led to PSG and Napoli showing some interest in signing the german tank and with the french outfit accepting a whopping €33,5M. bid for Blaise Matuidi, they will surely be willing to splash some of the cash on Khedira. Will try to negotiate a deal worth around €20M, so that will give me plenty of money to find a replacement for him. Already have a €15M bid accepted on Enzo Perez, from Benfica. His stats seem really good and versatile. Do you believe he can be used as a Ball winning midfielder(at some occasions) and as a box-to-box midfielder at others?

The thing is that Khedira would not have a place in the starting lineup, neither will Enzo Perez. I'm thinking of using them in tighter away matches when a BWM/B2B can be useful. Enzo Perez is asking for €40,000/w, whils Khedira is on €67,000/w. And extending his contract, knowing that he wont play, seems like a waste. So do you believe Enzo Perez would be a good replacement? Or maybe some other player worth taking a look at?

What I'm looking for is a player with routine and can play as BWM/B2B. William Carvalho seem to cost more than I might be getting for Khedira, so thats a minus. Looked at Lucas Silva, Cruzeiro, aswell but he seems more like a defensive midfielder and not a player for BWM/B2B.

Lucas Romero is a cheaper and younger option to Enzo Perez, Romero will grow to be your starting centre mid after a few years i should think