replacement for srna

Reaction score
hey, im getting into the 3rd season, signed srna in the first season and he has been magic, any ideas who could replace him? money isnt a concern as i have a great squad i can use to sell

i would stick with srna for a few seasons and get davide santon and send on loan after about two seasons santon is better than srna

do u need to replace him after 3 years? hes nt that old is he?

hes 28, but im thinking of buying a younger replacement for his understudy, just wondering who you think i should go for. im buying azpilcueta atm so he seems promising, and il take your advice and loan santon out

i just like to be prepared lol

yer santon or azpilcueta are good understudies. look out for regens in brazil (the home of wingbacks) too though, might find an absolute beast

if played regularly the become truly sick. i dont have any screenshots as im not at home but they can become very very good players. dont worry about playing them whilst their stats are relativley poor, they are both so quick and esily recover when mistakes are made

sounds good, dont let them rot away in the reserves though, if you arent gona give them regular game time, make sure they go out on loan!!!

Back