replacement for walcott

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
im currently in my third season with arsenal and liverpool wont leave walcott alone he now wants to leave and play for liverpool does anyone know a good replacement for him?

Who cares what Walcott wants. Keep him :)

depends on how much there offering tbh lol i would take around £35m-£45m:)

its doesnt matter if theo wants to leave after a few games he plays he becomes happy again...

what i do is just slap an 40m price tag on him which stops teams offering for him unless they are willing to pay the full asking price so every1 is happy...

Xabi Prieto always doeas well for me, Freddy adu if he hasnt already left benfica is a good player if u train him n improve his crosses. David bentley if u can get him would be my first choice tho. Ansaldi should be affordable aswell.

mata, vicente, silva or joaquin all from valencia
i started a valencia game and these 4 players i have on wings and AMC roles with them swaping with each other are just ripping teams apart and i dont have villa so mata is atfront cause villa got injured for 7months in pre season i would try and get mata if you could

liverpool are offering £40 million for him and il tried to buy messi for 35.5 million it was accepted but i couldn't get him to sign a contract anyone know how much he would want?
thanks

i always offer more loads and add a good relegation clause and they sometimes come
also try give him a good goal bonus soo if that helps

Back