Replacement for Zabaleta?

• Thread starter Thread starter ander
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

ander

Reaction score
Playing as Man City, just sold Zabaleta to Barca for £10m... thought it was good since I never really play him anyway. Now I just need to find someone to cover his role: backup incase there are DR or MR injuries. Any ideas?

btw i'm in 09/10

Last edited:
obvious choice would be david santon bout 2mill i guess if ur in 09/10 or i bought jack cork from chelsea on my sunderland game playes very well at rb and can be retrained as rm averaging 7.30 for me so far after 17 apps 4 goals as well which was a bonus

Santon sucked for me, terrible. Daniel Schwaab turned out to be the best right back in the world on my game, message me for a screenshot.

just buy som1 thats cheap since your not gonna play him anyway.

Exactly, i wouldnt even buy anyone. I only have a squad of 18 players lol.

same, my arsenal squad is only 19 players lol

like to keep it small, the more players you have the more are going to moan when they dont get first team;)

Hamit Altintop. Can play all over the midfield and right back.

Cesar Azpilicueta.

Spanish wing back. Got him for 20 mil at the start of my second season for liverpool and is branded wonderkid. Looks to me like the next sergio ramos.

like to keep it small, the more players you have the more are going to moan when they dont get first team;)

Yup im the exact same lol. The problem is every player is world class, i got players like Gago and Laurito on the bench! lol

i signed collocini for 8m for my city team, was soooo goood, sold him to madrid 2 seasons later for a cool 20m

yeh, i usually do that, but recently i have had problems where i was playing a 5/6th choice stikers cos they all got injured at the same time... sucks big time. (they got injured in matches, not training, so nothing to do with my training scheduale).

Back