• Thread starter Thread starter rednas123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K

rednas123

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in my second season with Liverpool.
I used Steven Gerrad, Devensive midfielder, as Regista.

I'm now searching for a player to replace him.
Can Tielemans play as Regista?
Can Emre Can play as Regista?
Other players ? I don't want Romero.

Money is no problem.

Hi,

I'm in my second season with Liverpool.
I used Steven Gerrad, Devensive midfielder, as Regista.

I'm now searching for a player to replace him.
Can Tielemans play as Regista?
Can Emre Can play as Regista?
Other players ? I don't want Romero.

Money is no problem.

Emre Can should be able to play the role well. Joe Allen could be retrained into that role, I'd say he'd do rather well as a Regista.

And what with Tielemans?
Can Javi Martinez also play as regista?

I tend to play 2 CM's instead of a dm in a 4-2-3-1 but Emre Can has been excellent for me. Only just finishing first season though.

Can fills in for me when I play a CDM and Lucas does a job there as well so you're not short of options already if you have the default squad.

What i've seen on previous careers is the development of Jordan Rossiter, not sure what he's like on your game but he could be a potential future option.

Khedira is another option that could be quite cheap if he's out of favour at Real Madrid? Same with Alonso at Bayern.

A new tactic i'm trying is to disrupt my rivals, only bought Phil Jones in so far (then the scum brought in Vertongen to replace him!) but along those lines, perhaps try disrupt Chelsea and go for Ramires or Fernandinho from Man City.

Tielemans is a great player but he seems a bit lightweight to play CDM for me. He'd get about enough but I imagine him losing the aerial battle. I prefer using him next to a big CM and let him get on with attacking teams.

Clearly Romero is the typical fm hyped player that everyone gets, but unfortunately he does play really well!!

Lucas Silva from RM was listed at 5m so i bought him up as he looks a prospect- but to be honest since signing him in Jan he hasnt set the world alight or retained a spot.

allen lucas and can are also good to fill gerrards spot. Can by far the best prospect and can improve to nearly gerrards level. I would sign a young star, like neves or somebody else (in work short of names) and play him and the others until he improves more.

Probably as money is no object you will find an established star but just what i would do !

I agree with the Neves shout, can be become a key player if you give him game time etc. Kranevitter from River Plate is also a decent shout, had him many a time and always does well. Comes cheap too with a big potential to make profit on him later in game

When i heard Gerrard was leaving Liverpool IRL i was thinking who will they sign to replace him but i honestly think Emre Can could replace him he looks a really good player so maybe you could use him? If you don't want to people ive used as Regista who have been good are Diego Poyet,Morgan Schneiderlin,S.N'Zonzi but my favourite choice would be Tom Huddlestone.

pogba is the gerrard of fm 06 and 07. anyway replace emre can with stevie.

one i would defo add to your squad is jw prowse- not the cheapest but immense anywhere in midf. also helps hes english

Callum Cooke from Middlesbrough develops pretty well, could be retrained as a DM early in the game?

If you want an English replacement, maybe go for Ward-Prowse or Will Hughes.

Back