Average Joe

Reaction score
Hi all! Im Milan and I use 1 DM (set to defend) just behind 2 Ball winning (support) center mid players.

Ambrosini ---------Gatusso

--------Van Bommel--------

As you can see, this is an average age of around 7926 years old. all are playing really well (specially Gatusso) but I know I will need to replace these soon enough. Currently have a budget of around 7 mil. Im not worried about getting anyone in YET. So suggestions of who to look at for when I have more cash would be great :)

Battling players under the age of around 24 preferably. Currently thinking of....

Moussa Sissoko, Yann M'villa.... stuck lol

^^)

Javi Martinez, Kwadwo Asamoah, Sami Khedira, Darren Fletcher..

need to go out quickly, will add to it when I return...

lol at the age of the 3 players combined... :p

Also what about Poli?

off topic: I lol at Milan players too many 30+, lol... Pato come out from there.

Also what about Poli?

off topic: I lol at Milan players too many 30+, lol... Pato come out from there.

Poli is at Inter mate. Yeah its only really those players that are really old in the first team bar Nesta. Strike force is a really good age.

Thing is I like to use really hard working midfielders and let the flashy players do the rest up top, been working well fo far :0 Gattuso is top tackler and joint top passer in the league at the moment. Their attributes will just keep falling from now on though....

Gattuso - 33, Van Bommel -34, Ambrosini - 34

I've not spent any money yet, hoping to get a cash boost at some point to replace them ;)

Fellaini is also a great midfielder, tall and strong! Jucilei, Casemiro, Cirigliano, Ognjen Vukojevic (Dinamo Kiev) is a machine as well :) Ferandinho, Montolivo (not work horse but great player)

do you not want a semi creative player in the centre at all? just someone to integrate the mids into the forwards? I like your setup, I play similar but have to cm's :)

Fellaini is also a great midfielder, tall and strong! Jucilei, Casemiro, Cirigliano, Ognjen Vukojevic (Dinamo Kiev) is a machine as well :) Ferandinho, Montolivo (not work horse but great player)

do you not want a semi creative player in the centre at all? just someone to integrate the mids into the forwards? I like your setup, I play similar but have to cm's :)

Im rotating for matches really mate! Mainly use -
4-1-2-3 For hard games
4-2-1-3 For games Im expected to easily win
4-1-2-1-2 for games in between :p

I have found that the Hardman midfield has coped well with getting the ball forward (so far!). If I need a creative boost I will thro Aquilani or Seedorf (another pensioner) on :)

Felliani is a good shout, Has good height too! Probably a decent price for him!

Casemiro, Cirigliano, Ognjen Vukojevic - dont know much about these mate, Milan standard?

You could try Armin Bacinovic decent creativity and a good long shot stat. Also look at Maxime Gonalons, Henrique (Cruziero), Airton, Ross Barkley and Daniel Kofi Agyei

Casemiro is the biggest newest Worldstar coming out of Brazil at the moment! Inter are interested in him for around the £20-£30m mark come January...

View attachment 199331

Vukojevic is a very good squad player and has really good stats for what you require :)

View attachment 199330

Fernando or Joa Moutinho from Porto are also good players!

. Casemiro .

. L
ucas Moura. .Montolivo .

. .Kevin Prince Boateng. .

Last edited:
Sven Bender?

He looks class mate, going to have a scout.

Also having a good peek at Khedira, great stats and may get less game time in that superb Madrid squad :)

---------- Post added 26/10/2011 at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was 25/10/2011 at 03:36 PM ----------

Ive bought 17 year old Emre Cann in January for 800k :) got a really good potential rating so hope he can develop (downloaded Duncs schedules last night as I used them in 2011 and they worked well)

Also got Sanogo for FREE :) was running out of contract so offered him one myself and he accepted, coming at the end of the season. Not bad for a player with a high potential :) 8k per week wages ^^)

Sounds like you have it under control mate, and maybe will become 'Above Average Joe' soon enough!

Good luck in reducing the age of the Milan midfield, a long overdue thing ;)

Milan Badelj is a good one to get too. He plays well as a deep lying playmaker. He fitted in well with my milan team

Off the top of my head, I let go these players -

Seedorf
Ambrosini
Van Bommel
Zambrotta
Inzaghi
Flamini (130 grand a week wages....what!!?)

And brought in -

Annan
Hernanes
K.Papadopolous
Sanogo
Emre Can

And 1 or two others that I cant remember the names of!

Last edited:
How did u afford Papadopoulos? In my game he is around 40 million when wanting to buy..

Check out Kwadwo Asamoah Udinese , Radja Nainggolan Cagliari and also Andrea Bertolacci from Roma.

Also for those who are thinking about starting a Milan save I'd recommend checking out Milan players real wages and putting those right themselves in editor. Ibra on almost 300k wages? Yea for sure. Really he's on 9m (€) per year and on game he makes 13 200 000 pounds per year. Same goes for Thiago Silva, Pato and basically every player.

I did get Assamoah for about 8 mil - scored the second in a 2-1 win over Inter in the super cup on his debut :)

papadopolopolopolopolopados was around 11 mil I think :) Great attributes for his age!

Sanogo - FREE :D

Tolga Cegerci - 20 year old from Wolfsburg. 8ish mil I think

Annan - 4 mil

Hernanes - 12 mil from Lazio

Emre Can - 18 year old from Bayern, 800k