Report Card Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter SEBL1NGT0N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

SEBL1NGT0N

Reaction score
Hey

I've seen a thread before regarding the Scout Report Card Issue (Get report card on a player and it doesn't show up on players profile despite getting news about the report). Has this problem been addressed in any upcoming updates or is there a quick fix available?

Really annoying! :<

//Seb

seems to be a common issue so I think it must be a bug with the new patch. Try making a post on the SI forums and seeing what response you get

Just seen a thread on it, an SI guy has responded with:

"You can resolve the scouting issue temporarily by deleting as many old scout reports as you can* and turn off roaming assignments (for now, as they are collecting too many results). This'll allow new reports to compile properly. As I say, this is a temporary solution and we'll update you again as soon as we have more news.

* to delete scout reports:
- Go to Player Search and clear all the filters, so that the maximum possible amout of players appears on the list.
- Sort them the scout report stars
- Click on the first of the list (or the first from which you want to delete the reports); scroll down do the last of those to be deleted. Hold Shift and select the last player (you'll have a very large selection of players).
- Then right click -> Scouting -> Delete reportsYou can resolve the scouting issue temporarily by deleting as many old scout reports as you can* and turn off roaming assignments (for now, as they are collecting too many results). This'll allow new reports to compile properly. As I say, this is a temporary solution and we'll update you again as soon as we have more news.

* to delete scout reports:
- Go to Player Search and clear all the filters, so that the maximum possible amout of players appears on the list.
- Sort them the scout report stars
- Click on the first of the list (or the first from which you want to delete the reports); scroll down do the last of those to be deleted. Hold Shift and select the last player (you'll have a very large selection of players).
- Then right click -> Scouting -> Delete reports"

Back