Report Card Scout?

• Thread starter Thread starter yalcomania
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

yalcomania

Reaction score
Hi,
I am searching for half an hour but i couldn't find.

Where can i change my default scout who gives me a player's report card? (right click - scouting - get report card)

When i want to get a report card, always same scout gives player's report. But i have better scouts and i couldn't sack him because terminating his contract is too expensive..

Please help.. :)

Don't you have a choice to picky who makes the report? I get the choice of all my coaching staff and scouts. Right click > Scouting > Get scout report from > (list)

Yes i have. But i don't want to this every time when i want a report. There is a shortcut there and i want to use it, but i also want to choose my default scout.

Smililarly, i can assign a scout to offers from agent (club overview -> team policy -> scouting)
That's what i want.

Last edited:
I've never seen such a shortcut. When looking at a player or just rightclicking a players name, you choose which scout to do the report. This takes about 1.2 seconds. What's the problem?

I agree it is easy too. But it is 4 steps and you have to choose the right scout. Shortcut is just 2 steps.
By the way don't you really have this shortcut? Right click - > Scouting -> Get report card. It's above "Get Scout Report>"

I agree it is easy too. But it is 4 steps and you have to choose the right scout. Shortcut is just 2 steps.
By the way don't you really have this shortcut? Right click - > Scouting -> Get report card. It's above "Get Scout Report>"

The first option (above "Get scout report") takes you to existing reports, if there are any. I.e. if you have scouted the player earlier, and someone already made a report. If there are no existing report, you'll have to make a report the usual way.

The first option (above "Get scout report") takes you to existing reports, if there are any. I.e. if you have scouted the player earlier, and someone already made a report. If there are no existing report, you'll have to make a report the usual way.

No, i am 100% sure that it doesn't work like that. After your post i picked a random player who doesn't have a report card before.
I right-clicked over his name, in scouting menu i had "Get Report Card" item even , as i said, i had no report about him before. When i had clicked it, my "default" scout compiled a report about him. Then i clicked "Get Report Card" item again and my default scout compiled "new" report about him. I could see both reports in player's reports tab.

Sorry, but i still have default scout problem :)

Back