Report cards not working

captaincluttz

Reaction score
Just finished my first season and now for some reason, all my scout reports are gone. If I try to scout a player (get report card) it comes up it my news feed but when I click into 'view report' it says 'you need to request a member of your scouting staff to compile a report on this player'!! It is driving me crazy as I can't see any reports now for any player other than my own.

Please say someone can help me fix this!?

Hi,

I am having the same problem is it something to do with the new updates ?

I'm not sure, I went back to an automatic save earlier in my season and it's working there I have no idea why it's stopped working. I seems like its a setting that you need to have on to save the reports. If I got to search players, all the scout recommendation stars are there but no reports what is going on!?!???!

ye same hopefully someone can come up with answers !!!

I just started a new game to test that and ye same hope this can be sorted don't really want to start again unless I get sack ha ha

Same with my game, they were fine until steam updated a couple of days ago. Now no report cards at all and my roaming scouts don't report back with any players. ****

Yeah I've just noticed that too, my roaming scouts aren't reporting back either. I retired then took over my team again and it works it of course to the game I'm a different manager though so not much help. It must be a bug

Last edited:
No, they would always come back with 2 or 3 players, even if it the was the same ones every time. Now ****** all

This just happened to me. I just got promoted with Southhampton. I can't scout anyone anymore. I tried hiring new scouts, removed the previous scout reports, and removed the players from my shortlist but I still can't get a scout report card.

No scout report cards

Happened to me after the end of the (1st) season, too.
Only players stars appear. They actually get updated after I ask for a new report card. Yet, the report card pages display that a scout report is required.

Is anyone going to actually reply and help us with this??? As its ruining the game

This is happening to me too ¬_¬ Happened after I finished the first season.

Last edited:
seems like a very common bug, which suggests it could be to do with latest patch. Has it only started happening after you downloaded the new patch?

seems like a very common bug, which suggests it could be to do with latest patch. Has it only started happening after you downloaded the new patch?

It's definitely something to do with the patch. Everything was fine until it downloaded

I would make a post on the SI forums so they know of the bug and can try and fix it

Back