Request for help with an alternate history timeline

UKFA

Reaction score
I'm writing an alternate history of football in which there's a UK football cup competition, replacing the league cups in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. I think the best way to simulate this would be with football manager, and ideally I want it to go back as far as possible. Whatever year it starts from will be the year the cup is introduced. Here's the page, I have it going back to the 60's which obviously wouldn't be possible unless there was a mod for previous eras, so just ignore that!
UKFA Cup (UKatWC) | Alternative History | FANDOM powered by Wikia

I know some members here have done UK cups, so if possible could you tell me the winners up until the current season, or otherwise tell me how to mod the cup competition myself?

Here's my idea for it: The leagues and FA cups remain as they are, but the league cups are basically integrated together. So the leagues eligible will be the Scottish premier and first division, the Northern Ireland premier, the Welsh premier and the English premier, championship, 1st and 2nd. But I'm open to different ideas if anyone has them! Would anyone be interested in simulating this competition? It can also be done in any later versions of FM, or even multiple versions so they are updated accurately, just let me know so I can repost the thread in the right place. If you have made a British Cup competition could you please let me know a list of the winners (and winning results) so I can add them to the article? Thanks for reading!