Status
Not open for further replies.

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
This IS The Offical Skin Request Page As They Seems To Be Lots Of People Requesting Skins!!!

Rangers Skin Please,i know theres already one but can someone do one with ibrox on it?

Rangers Skin Please,i know theres already one but can someone do one with ibrox on it?

why dont you just get the rangers skin on this website and change the background picture?

an arsenal one and a benfica's one :)

Are you actually going to make the skins?

I don't think anyone on this forum would want to have 10 skin requests fired at them, so unless you are going to make them then I will close this.

An arsenal and a Leeds utd would be really awesome.
Could you also feature the Leeds utd stadium in the background for the leeds one and vice versa for the arsenal one?
posted on iPodTouch

Are you actually going to make the skins?

I don't think anyone on this forum would want to have 10 skin requests fired at them, so unless you are going to make them then I will close this.

was about to say the same thing, pretty pointless thread seeing as they arnt going to be made by anyone, because i know your not going to do it jkmanu cos you asked me the other day how to make them... hmmm...maybe just asked someone who has made one nicley if they will do one for you

Yeah gonna close this. If you (jkmanu) want it re-opened because you'll be making them send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.