Request Your Kits Here!

Hi I hope that you will be able to make the kits that I have provided images of. They are concept kits so I understand that it might not be possible to be 100% accurate. The only slight extra detail that is needed is on the 3rd kit (Gold/Cream one) If you could make it a light gold and also please use this seasons logo.

Team: Venezia FC
Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
Kits & Colours: 1st: Black, Orange, Green & Gold | 2nd: White, Green, Orange & Gold | 3rd: Gold & Red
Sponsor: As shown on the pictures please
Special add on requests:

Thanks a lot

As in previous comments

Hello,long time.This is what i need.
Club-TSV 1860 München
Home Kit- Picture 1 But no stripes,it will be entire Blue,only white on edge of arms like in picture but no colar white,leave it blue as Kit color, Blue color code for home kit is #6dc6ed or RGB 109 198 237
Away Kit-same as on picture,also no colar light blue,leave it as kit color,on arms do as like on picture
Third Kit- Complete white color,but can be this detail as on the Kit in picture 4 on left lower edge (idk what is it maybe a part of logo)
Sponsor is the same and Manufactor Nike,details on kits same as on picture
PS:Just dont put Sponsor too low like was original kits last season,that was ugly haha
Make it look awesome,i love when kits look great and dope ;)
Thanks in front

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    587.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    378.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 11
Hi, Hoping someone can help make 3 home shirts for me to help with a project. All 3 kits are base on a retro kit.

Kinnis Villa:
Remake of the Italy 1970 World Cup shirt, with badge replaced with Kinnis Villa badge (attached), sponsor is B&M and can be any kit manufacturer you wish (fictional Scottish team)

Kingdom:
Remake of AC Milan 1989 European Cup final shirt, badge replaced with Kingdom badge (attached), sponsor Ingenico Group, manufacturer Kappa.

Cairney United:
Remake of Chelsea 1970 FA Cup Final replay shirt, badge replaced with Cairney badge (attached), sponsor is SKY (use whatever colour looks best) and can be any kit manufacturer you wish (fictional Scottish team)Kinnis Villa Badge.jpgCairney United Badge.jpgKingdom badge.pngB&M.jpgIngenico.jpgSky.jpg

Hi, Hoping someone can help make 3 home shirts for me to help with a project. All 3 kits are base on a retro kit.

Kinnis Villa:
Remake of the Italy 1970 World Cup shirt, with badge replaced with Kinnis Villa badge (attached), sponsor is B&M and can be any kit manufacturer you wish (fictional Scottish team)

Kingdom:
Remake of AC Milan 1989 European Cup final shirt, badge replaced with Kingdom badge (attached), sponsor Ingenico Group, manufacturer Kappa.

Cairney United:
Remake of Chelsea 1970 FA Cup Final replay shirt, badge replaced with Cairney badge (attached), sponsor is SKY (use whatever colour looks best) and can be any kit manufacturer you wish (fictional Scottish team)View attachment 653878View attachment 653879View attachment 653880View attachment 653881View attachment 653882View attachment 653883

as above comments. post in here

Team: Swansea University FC
Kit Manufacturer: Joma
Sponsor: Hydro Indrustries
Colours: Green and white for home; blue and black away
Extras/Notes: Joma on side of the shirt if possible

Attachments

• p41VQBY6_400x400.jpg
    p41VQBY6_400x400.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240101_180810_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240101_180810_Instagram.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240101_180810_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240101_180810_Instagram.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 7
  • zv0qWvsB_400x400.jpg
    zv0qWvsB_400x400.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi guys,

Anyone could make Beijing IT FC home and away kits please ?

Thanks !!!

Attachments

• ahjpNioFwAYmeRF.jpg
    ahjpNioFwAYmeRF.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 9MPi9AhaURi1n4T.jpg
    9MPi9AhaURi1n4T.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 12
Hello everyone, is there anyone who wants to make kits for the lower Dutch leagues?
May be fantasy kits

hello guys, can someone replicate these Team GB Olympics Tokyo 2020 kits in FC'12 please?

and change adidas old logo to new logo, also change the Team GB badge to the new logo that i've attached?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2041.jpeg
    IMG_2041.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2042.jpeg
    IMG_2042.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 11
  • team gb new badge.png
    team gb new badge.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
Team: Wakefield County