Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Request Your Kits Here!

dave84cpfc

Nov 20, 2021
Team: Crystal Palace
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Virgin
Colours: (Home Red & Blue Strips, around 5 in total ) (Away white with red and blue sash) (3rd Yellow with a light blue trim around)
Extras/Notes: none

Rizman8986

Jul 28, 2021
can anyone make me a logo and some kits for a club? its for a project by Mikaelinho where he's maing a new country and people are putting clubs forward!

Team: Borihó Bay
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Sunset Sarsparilla

Home: Yellow with a blue stripe down the badge side for the shirt with blue collar and sleeve ends.

Away: Blue with a yellow stripe down the badge side for the shirt with yellow collar and sleeve ends.

if you think something else will look cooler that by all means go for it aslong as the colour scheme is the same!

The clubs nickname is 'The Sunsets' so the badge with maybe a sunset and some palm trees or something!

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1NEGoona

1NEGoona

Nov 25, 2010
hi @Rizman8986 can you make me some kits please

Team & badge: Real E17
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Sponsor: Ciroc or AU Vodka

home kit
similar to this but white and have the three lines as swooshes with sponsor in the middle like original and where it says Adidas just put Nike
colour scheme white and baby blue

View attachment 567949

away kit work your magic colours pink and baby blue
View attachment 567940
If you could improve the logo lol would be great also as this looks like a banner

Rizman8986

Jul 28, 2021

Attachments

Reactions: 1NEGoona

1NEGoona

Nov 25, 2010
hey bro how do i add them to my game tried not working plus i didn't get the logo also thanks in advance people i've shown love the kits lol

Last edited: