toby2604

Reaction score
I went and got FM2012 today, and I'm having some trouble with the resolution. The default resolution is wrong and I cant change it to anything different on preferences. I also can't run it in windowed mode as the option is grayed out, probably because I am running it on a netbook/notebook and its not powerful enough to do this. I have also tried changing the resolution on my laptop but it doesnt seem to work.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

The game is not designed for netbooks as the processors dont meet the minimum requirements. However many people are able to run the game with the use of a netbook skin. There isn't one out for this years game but it wont be long, keep an eye out for it.

But my netbook is capable or running it, so why not provide the correct resolution for it? Surely its in FMs interest to be as compatible as possible.

Its a netbook with a 10 inch screen right?

If so, the info the game needs to display cannot all fit on this size screen. The games minimum requirements are a 2.00GHz processor, so whilst a 1.6GHz netbook is usually able to run the game (slowly, i have tried) because the game isn't designed for it, there is no specific capability.

SI usually release a semi official netbook skin within a few weeks, so it should be anytime now.

Yeah 10inch 1.6GHz 1GBRAM.

Thanks for your help, fingers crossed for the skin