dimartino

Reaction score
Where can I find the Resource Archiver Tool? Can't find it in Steam. I only have FMT2018, is that the reason? Is Resource Archiver only available to Full Game users? If so can anyone be so kind as to upload only the folders with pitch and balls files, so I can edit them. My eyes are hurting of the standard bright green grass SI uses every year. It has been easy to solve every year, but this year I'M IN TROUBLE. I simply can't make it work.

Should be under tools in steam library list

Should be under tools in steam library list

I do find all versions of Resource Archiver just until 2016. 2017 was the first year I only bought FM Touch, as I did this year. I think that's the reason why I can't find it. It's not available for FMT users. Again if anyone could be so kind as to upload only the folders with pitch and balls files, so I can edit them, I would appreciate it.

I do find all versions of Resource Archiver just until 2016. 2017 was the first year I only bought FM Touch, as I did this year. I think that's the reason why I can't find it. It's not available for FMT users. Again if anyone could be so kind as to upload only the folders with pitch and balls files, so I can edit them, I would appreciate it.

Can someone please just tell me the exact path the files should be in the documents folder, so it can work properly? An the files names? I'm really ****** off with this. The standard grass is killing my eyes :p.