dimis0000

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Please if anyone knows about that crazy bug that I realize I have in all my games!! When I give a player or group of players a rest always the game gives one more day than I ask. For example, if I give "1-day rest" it will be 2-days rest, or if I give "2-days rest" it will be 3-days rest and so on. The big problem with that is I cannot give to no one 1-days rest individually.

Does anyone know something about that problem??

Thanks!!

Hello guys,

Please if anyone knows about that crazy bug that I realize I have in all my games!! When I give a player or group of players a rest always the game gives one more day than I ask. For example, if I give "1-day rest" it will be 2-days rest, or if I give "2-days rest" it will be 3-days rest and so on. The big problem with that is I cannot give to no one 1-days rest individually.

Does anyone know something about that problem??

Thanks!!

Bare in mind that the rest starts the next day; not the day you're on.
So if it's the 16th and you give your players a 1 day rest, they'll take the 17th off and come back the 18th.

Bare in mind that the rest starts the next day; not the day you're on.
So if it's the 16th and you give your players a 1 day rest, they'll take the 17th off and come back the 18th.

Thank u for your answer, I understand what you said, but because I don't have the opportunity to rest them for one day, I think is like to give them a rest at the 16th as you said and they will come back at 19th because it is automatic 2-days rest.

There is any way to check how many days do they train?

Also when I give a player a manual 1-day rest, the box next to the player in the squad menu says 2-days rest. What does yours say??

Last edited: