Restricting leagues on regional basis

• Thread starter Thread starter jmcnish42
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

jmcnish42

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to create a European League structure with Regional leagues (eg UK, Scandinavia, Yugoslavia) feeding into a Premier Division. I know you can split divisions into 2nd division A, B, C and D, etc but is there any way to restrict these divisions on a regional basis, so that relegated teams from the Premier Division go to their specific regional league? I imagine this will be pretty hard/impossible but thought I'd ask anyway. Cheers.

Hi, I'm looking to create a European League structure with Regional leagues (eg UK, Scandinavia, Yugoslavia) feeding into a Premier Division. I know you can split divisions into 2nd division A, B, C and D, etc but is there any way to restrict these divisions on a regional basis, so that relegated teams from the Premier Division go to their specific regional league? I imagine this will be pretty hard/impossible but thought I'd ask anyway. Cheers.

i'm fairly sure that there are regional boudries that you can set, either on the actual league or via the add nation rules and then that league. also you can set each club a regional division path so that they go up the leagues correctly. also it might be helpful to check that every club has a stadium set in a city that has co-ordinates set in the database. that way teh amount of sideways movement should be restricted and teams should move across to the closest free division.

Back