Results

Ubernisation

Reaction score
A level results tomorrow, anybody else playing FM to try and forget the nerves of whether they will or will not get into Uni like me? :D

If so what do you need and where do you hope to go?

hehe I'm waiting for the approval to start my second year of uni, and i still gotta do a resit the 28th, it's killing me!!

Ooh, that sounds like a nasty state of affairs. I guess you need a certain percentage? Good luck!

well there's no strict line, you can get 60 points and i got 35, now i need to talk to this woman to discuss whether they think i'm a keeper ;)

Good Luck with it.

Try not to worry,its only the rest of your life in the balance ;)

Hehe, cheers gov'ner.

Nah, i'm not actually worried, I only get panicky before things that I can have an impact on, it's too late for that now.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Got what I needed, I will be moving to Scotland!

Good luck to everyone waiting on their results. I hope you all do well.

Yeah good luck to everyone, my brother (Redrup) is getting his today as well.

Hehe, cheers gov'ner.

Nah, i'm not actually worried, I only get panicky before things that I can have an impact on, it's too late for that now.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Ohh where in Scotland?

Hehe, cheers gov'ner.

Good choice man! I'm at Strathclyde, which is amazing!

Just got my AS level results
A- Maths
B- Further Maths & Chemistry
C- Physics
I really wanted AABB, so im kind of dissapointed.

Those results aren't bad tiraths, just drop the C and you're on for some good grades next summer hopefully.

I'm moving to Edinburgh to study maths, lovely city and I can't wait. The dilemma however is which of the clubs I should support, I'm leaning toward Hearts!

Just got my AS level results
A- Maths
B- Further Maths & Chemistry
C- Physics
I really wanted AABB, so im kind of dissapointed.

Very nice. Much better than what I got. But as long as you get into a decent University and do well their then your A-Levels won't matter :)

Aye I did quite **** in my Alevels but doing alright now and got a job sorted at HSBC when I finish in a year ;)

I got an E in Further Maths like but I didnt revise or put any effort in

Back