Retraining a player

• Thread starter Thread starter Jordancy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

Jordancy

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm player as Man Utd on a career and I really like Januzaj because he is a great player but I've changed my formation to a more successful one (for me) and he just doesn't fit into it. Is there a way to specifically train a player in a different position such as LM because he currently plays AM?

Jordan.

I used 4-3-3 in my second season and RvP had a four-week hernia and then broke his foot five days after his return and was sidelined for four months. I use 'quick pick' for team selection and was suprised to see that the AssMan felt Januzaj was a worthy replacement for RvP, so I took a leap of faith which was repaid with 15 goals in 20 (3) games. I don't use wingers so maybe he is beastly on the flanks but in my experience, it's perhaps an option outside of the box to consider. :)

Edit: Forgot to mention that this season saw his value rocket from £20m to £39.5m. Napoli offered £22.5m in Jan which was negotiated to £38.75m, but I held out for £50m due to his potential (Naturally, Napoli walked away and never looked back). In all fairness, I regretted not cashing in afterwards cos until RvP's injury, there was no room for him in the squad unless one of the three MCs were injured. Funny how things work out.

Last edited:
Back