Retraining Players

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jones*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Reaction score
Hiya. I've just bought owen garvan and arda turan for liverpool, and i want to retrain them both to play different positions. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to learn a new position?
Thanks!

Hiya. I've just bought owen garvan and arda turan for liverpool, and i want to retrain them both to play different positions. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to learn a new position?
Thanks!

It depends on the position you want to retrain them to. Look on their positions page, and if the position is lower than awkward, it can take a while, but speed it up by Playing the player there aswell

i think its based on the players' hidden attribute which is versatility. a more versatile player would more likely be able to be retrained faster. that attribute can be seen in genie scout or fmrte (not too sure about this)

i think its based on the players' hidden attribute which is versatility. a more versatile player would more likely be able to be retrained faster. that attribute can be seen in genie scout or fmrte (not too sure about this)

forgot about that aswell.

Back