Reunion Players?

• Thread starter Thread starter LFC-Ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 9K

LFC-Ricky

Reaction score
Someone mentioned something about if you have Reunion players enabled then you can get promoted with any team in the BSN or BSS.

I was just wondering what does enabling Reunion players do?

players that will happily come and play in the bsn or bss for next to nothin wages. And thier way too good for the leagues so ur more than likely gonna get promoted with them. Its not a dead cert tho mate.

nooo. its on the game. When you start a new game, before the game actually starts just go to "Load all players from" and click reunion. its not sumthin u download.

Ahh, i see.

Well i never enabled them so i guess i'll have to keep Bognor Regis up the hard way xD

Yeah Reunion is a small island near France. Laurent Robert was from there but chose to play for France so everyone thinks he is French. Theres a team called Tampon in Reunion aswell :P haha

Who are the best reunion players for BS premier teame like oxford?

players that will happily come and play in the bsn or bss for next to nothin wages. And thier way too good for the leagues so ur more than likely gonna get promoted with them. Its not a dead cert tho mate.

unless you are retarded, its like playing with the Liverpool team in the championship, you very likely to win it unless the unexpected happens

People class it as cheatin, yet i dont see how!?! The players are available! No problem with it !

It's not just reunion either, look at any lesser country's lower leagues and you'll find good players for free with low wages, eastern european ones such as Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia being prime examples. Just that reunion is the most well known and easiest to use.

Back