AdamAfc

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm playing as Arsenal and was planning ahead to the January transfer window. Due to Cazorla aging I was making a shortlist of who to replace him with on the left of my midfield. Cazorla is currently on the left playing as an Advanced Playmaker but whoever replaces him can be in whatever role suits them best. I was thinking maybe Hazard or Reus so far as IF's but do you have any other suggestions? Thanks.

I bought Javier Pastore on my Liverpool save, his natural position is on the left wing as an Inside Forward but he has decent passing and can be advanced playmaker too, as well as playing across the advanced midfield 3. He is either footed like Cazorla which is a huge bonus and scored 5 goals in as many games for me, as well as getting assists. Should cost around ?20-22m unless the price has changed by January.

I'd go for Di Maria I know hes not quite what you wanted but hes another option to look at hes got better pace and can whip in a quality ball, from past experience I've found Reus to be bang average on fm unlike IRL, Hazard has been quality for me on fm 13 got his stats up to 16 + on all the important ones so for me if you don't get di maria try hazard

El Shaarawy as IF is probably one of the best out there. Difficult to get Reus to Arsenal, as he doesn't want to play in England. Could also be difficult to get Hazard from Chelsea. Pastore is also a great suggestion. You also have Draxler, Insigne, G?tze and Muniain who are great in the AML position.

Thanks guys I'll take all of that into consideration:) Nice suggestions too!