Reversing Transfer Request

Montanaro

Reaction score
This is really an FM09 question (I suppose it fits for fm10 too) but there is no appropriate forum for 09 anymore.

But anyway, is there a way to reverse an accepted transfer request? I have this player I wanted to keep, who kept requesting a transfer, so I gave it to him. Now he is fine and dandy with his situation at the club and I can't switch him from trasnfer listed. I tried offering him a new contract but he won't accept because he feels his position on the squad is on the line from being transfer listed.

Help please!

if he is happy at your club he will take him self off after a while with a comment like "*** is now happy at the club and would like to be removed from the transfer list", barr that you cant change your mind after clicking yes because a transfer request is a personal wish from the player, you can't deny him his right after you''ve accepted.

Ok, i wasnt sure if the game would let him change his mind or not. I was getting worried.

if you keep him happy he might just change his mind. you can try offering him a contract as well and once he pens the new contract, he will no longer be transfer listed.