Reverting to default kits for certain teams

Velveti

Reaction score
Hi. I downloaded a very amazing kit megapack that covers just about every big league and team in the game with which I am very satisfied. But there are a number of teams for whom the default kits were more satisfactory. Can any of you guys tell me how I can bring back the default kits for those specific teams? Thanks.

Delete the kits for the teams you want to have default kits in the megapack folder. However, you will then have different styles of kits in 1 league. If you dont mind that, then delete the ones you dont want.

I did that, but what happens is that the original kits don't come, but the simple kits with colours, you know like for teams that don't have default kits. ..... I want the default kits of the actual team not just the generic colours to come back. I hope that made sense to you

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:57 PM ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Anything guys?

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

bump