andym1690

Reaction score
this is my first tactic upload and would like to share took me few seasons to get it right i think iv got it and would like people to try it. iv only tried it with atletico madrid and havent done to badly after alot of tweaking so here it is

View attachment 179951View attachment 179941View attachment 179936View attachment 179935View attachment 179934View attachment 179933View attachment 179932

i dont use in oi's
team training whatever works for you but usually use balanced and att movement
not saying this is a brilliant tactic but im starting to have some success with it would like other people to try it and see how it gets on. sorry this is my first time uploading tactic sorry if iv left anything out.

please test and leave some screenshots below and tell me how it gets on

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8xoohw

Last edited:
Hi man, i've started using it i'll tell you if i have success with it! Thanks.

Out of curiosity - have you ever tried putting your right back on attack duty? Since he has adequate cover from the DLPd, and the Ws. Could cause problems for the opposition full back being doubled up on.

It's not bad mate, but after some games i get beat to the ball pretty quickly. Then again, my team is not excellent.

no havent tried that yet will give it a try see how it goes

It's not bad mate, but after some games i get beat to the ball pretty quickly. Then again, my team is not excellent.

yeah well my team is quite pacey also i forgot to add i get my keeper to pass it out to the cb's its the only pi i use im aslo trying my striker out as a poacher role but havent tested it enough yet

Out of curiosity - have you ever tried putting your right back on attack duty? Since he has adequate cover from the DLPd, and the Ws. Could cause problems for the opposition full back being doubled up on.

no havent tried that yet will give it a try see how it goes