Rich clubs don't have enough funds to finish transfers

• Thread starter Thread starter zovche
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

zovche

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm managing Fiorentina and I'm doing ok, I have best clubs interested in my players, I receive good transfer bids for them, we agree about prices but many times when player accepts the transfer I get note that other club don't have enough funds to finish that transfer. Here I'm talking about transfers around 15-60M$, which shouldn't be a problem for clubs like Real Madrid, Man City and Inter. Does anyone else experienced the same? I believe it's more like a bug then reality that Man City has offer money for transfer but has no that money for my transfer but next thing I know they are buying new players.

Hello,

I'm managing Fiorentina and I'm doing ok, I have best clubs interested in my players, I receive good transfer bids for them, we agree about prices but many times when player accepts the transfer I get note that other club don't have enough funds to finish that transfer. Here I'm talking about transfers around 15-60M$, which shouldn't be a problem for clubs like Real Madrid, Man City and Inter. Does anyone else experienced the same? I believe it's more like a bug then reality that Man City has offer money for transfer but has no that money for my transfer but next thing I know they are buying new players.
What version are you playing? I'm not getting that at all and I'm selling like crazy. I've already sold £131m + clauses totalling around £70m just this season in one transfer window. The teams aren't struggling on my save.

Last edited:
Thanks for answer. I have version 15.1.3, I'm selling solid, but every third or fourth transfer ends up with this message no enough funds... I got really overrated offers (Real Madrid for Onazi around $70M and Man City for Santon $50M) and I got them both for around 30-35M two years ago, I already bought other players as soon I got those offers, completed being sure that transfer will be completed and now I spent crazy and my outgoing transfers cancelled :) Guess that's how your club bankrupt :) kidding I'm still fine with finance but still I lost $120m in two days...

Whenever I get huge offers like those,m I negotiate it to get maybe 10% up-front and the rest over 48 months. That way I'm sure to avoid them not having the cash and I get financial security over the next few years.

Thanks for answer. I have version 15.1.3, I'm selling solid, but every third or fourth transfer ends up with this message no enough funds... I got really overrated offers (Real Madrid for Onazi around $70M and Man City for Santon $50M) and I got them both for around 30-35M two years ago, I already bought other players as soon I got those offers, completed being sure that transfer will be completed and now I spent crazy and my outgoing transfers cancelled :) Guess that's how your club bankrupt :) kidding I'm still fine with finance but still I lost $120m in two days...
Update your game. That issue was fixed in later updates.

Update your game. That issue was fixed in later updates.

Thanks, so I wasn't the only one... I didn't give much attention to updates, just continue to play my current game, but will do so...

Thanks, so I wasn't the only one... I didn't give much attention to updates, just continue to play my current game, but will do so...
Just set your steam to go online. Easy. :)

Back