ridiculous keepers?

crazypearce

Reaction score
is it just me or are some games just simply in favor of the AI? their keeper, no matter how good or bad his rating is, is simply unstoppable. I can get 40 shots in, 20 one on ones with a guy with who has 17+ finishing, composure, technique, yet only score 1.

on the flip side, they get 1 shot from a stupid rebound or just a poor shot overall and manage to score it past my fairly decent keeper. it seems to happen in all of the important game and it really is getting quite frustrating!

please tell me I'm not mad and I'm not the only one that feels this way!

Happens in real life too mate....remember that Man United vs arsenal match a few years ago for example....United all over them for the whole game...and somehow lost lol! Stick at it, we all have games like that, just part of the game lol!

Yeah this is one of those things that I really hate on this game.

I have played every FM game with their different updates over the year, this is not something new, its been there before & is realistic of football unlike other sports, in football only one stat counts, GOALS!! But i must also point out that i share the same frustrations with you, put simple it happens too often in FM 12. The opposition seem to be good at taking their chances when they are dominated by you. Iv lost 3-0/4-0 to very small teams in cup games when all their shots on target result in goals, yet i have over 25-30 shots on target but no goal, their mediocre GK stops everything & is Man Of The Match against my top players, NOT REALISTIC TO ME!!

Most Managers understand the most important position is the Keeper and build there team from him, just look at Al-Habsi for wigan, por team yet outstanding keeper who saves so much every match... same goes for wolves with Hennessey, Blackburn with Robinson and so on

analysing the games i recieve goals, 90% of all goals scored against me are either my keeper failing, or a center into the box, and my defenders doing poorly in air / derping around and losing the ball in the box to a opponent player

dont know how to stop this

Back