Ridiculous Player Prices?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jakey2303
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7K

Jakey2303

Reaction score
Why are the players so expensive?! I was looking for strikers for Tottenham and I was struggling to find someone half decent that didn't cost the earth!

you have seen how much players are going for these days IRL?

that is a bug :) its not 200 M / there been some complaints about it.

I have noticed when players are on the transfer list they are not on for there value or less but 5 or 6 million more makes it had when u have a small budget

Yeah it's a bit ridiculous. Or I get a lot of "unlikely to want to sell the player" in scout reports. Normally when you see that your talking triple the players value to sign him.

Only player I found with good value was Wellington nem for 9 mil to my arsenal team

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

that is more than a tad ridiculous, especially for Neill at that stage of his career nevermind when he was actually good! Ive seen a few bad prices but I suppose it does reflect the real world in ways. I do think though that they should try to make clubs more willing to sell when you offer a good bit above their value.

£200M for a 35-year-old centre back seems like a fair deal Sam ;)!

But I suppose it is just like real life, if you want good players, especially strikers, you really do need to spend a lot. Example £9M for Steven Fletcher

any news going about them fixing this? got quoted £88m upfront with 30% sell on and £7m after X amount of appreances for yann m'villa last night for spurs. its crazy! cant get hold of any half decent players because they want so much.

I dont think prices are inflated or high/ overpriced on old save signed
neymar 38m
gotze 40m
bastien schwieny 36.5m
lars bender 23m they seem pretty reasonable to me.

Yesterday I saw Sneijider being transfer listed for £ 6k, even though he had very good season in Newcastle. Saw this somewhere on the polish FM13 forum.

e/
here is a screen

http://i47.tinypic.com/ckyhj.png

Last edited:
Spurs signed a really out of form Lucas Levia for 37.5 million.

Everton wanted £52 million on my Man u save for Leighton Baines!!

Why are the players so expensive?! I was looking for strikers for Tottenham and I was struggling to find someone half decent that didn't cost the earth!

To be honest mate I'm really impressed with the pricing. In previous games you could just buy every youngster with any potential, now you have to pick them....also, the competition for signings is much harder....like real life (in my opinion)

Yes, players are overpriced, signing fierro for 9M? really? ...

Yeah it's a bit ridiculous. Or I get a lot of "unlikely to want to sell the player" in scout reports. Normally when you see that your talking triple the players value to sign him.

Only player I found with good value was Wellington nem for 9 mil to my arsenal team

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

in my save they want 40million for nem..managed to get isco for 15m which seemed pritty realistic...alot of other player prices are rediculously high though,and if your poor ur screwed,although on the plus side u can sell players at a pritty decent price.

In my save some people are, but there are a lot who arent.

I got Ba for £7 Million, Dzagoev for free, Redmond for £5 Million, Zaha for £6 Million

All with excellent potential. You just need to look for players who arent so well known

Back