Ridiculous transfer fees

mickyjones23

Reaction score
Hi all, just seeing if anyone else is having trouble signing players because the transfer fees asked by clubs are exorbitant. I tried to sign mahmadou sahko with chelsea and PSG asked for 41million pounds. Then i tried to sign thiago silva and Milan asked for 62million pounds? This seems absolutely absurd because no one, even in real life will pay that money for a central defender. Has anyone else found this a problem or just me?

I paid usd 60m for mvila, 55m for akinfeev, 30m for felipe anderson, 30m for weiss.. but all not in the same window.

Must be they aren't really keen on selling.. hahaha

not in the slightest mate!

Sakho becomes one of the best centrebacks in the game and if you counter and offer £31m they normally accept that! its just to scare you off from acquiring their prize assets and players...

Thiago Silva is one of the best defenders in the world, United paid £20 odd million for Rio like a decade ago, that would be equivalent to the price above now...

Chelsea paid £30 something million for David Luiz...

I am sure you could get Thiago for at least £12m less as well!

start at £25m for Sakho and offer £1m increases each time, set it to non negotiable and if they refuse, offer another million!

you will see they will accept a lot lower than their asking prices....

I paid usd 60m for mvila, 55m for akinfeev, 30m for felipe anderson, 30m for weiss.. but all not in the same window.

i got weiss for 6 7 mil after the first season lol, **** they ripped u apart there
the highest transfer in my save is azpilicueta with 45 mil pounds
then thiago silva with 42

I paid like £40m for Thiago Silva, I'd pay £400m for that beast if I had too.You definitely could have got Sahko for less.

Also, Raikan is was more like £30m for Ferdinand.. Which makes Sahko sound like even more of a bargain.

Dude, you got scammed.

i got weiss for 6 7 mil after the first season lol, **** they ripped u apart there
the highest transfer in my save is azpilicueta with 45 mil pounds
then thiago silva with 42

Got weiss @ 1st jan 2016.. its a desperate move as VDV rapidly decreasing. But its worth it.. hehe

Sing otamendi and mats hummels if u need CBs. You can get them for 15mil euros each. After 1 season or 2, they become pure class!

Back