draco809

Reaction score
I won the League in the first season with Arsenal.

After currently being second in the league, Sagna is extremely mad at me for replacing Clichy with Coentrao.

He handed in a transfer request subsenquently. I rejected it, as I am currently short of right backs, but I'm prepared to let him go in the next window if I manage to find a, preferably better, right back replacement.

So, I was wondering, do u guys have any suggestions? Thanks in advance ;)

Would he be able to do at least the job Sagna does right now? As u speak of it, it seams like he is quite young.

Really any age, as long as he manages to do at least what Sagna does right now. Thanks :)

I think he would be able to fill sagna slot nicely. He is also known for scoring goals and spreading long passes.Hes a bit aggresive though:)

Ok thanks guys, so I'll go for Van der Wiel, Nenead Tomovic and Mazzarini. Thanks again ;)

EDIT: And Srna.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

@Bentom, are u sure that's the spelling? I can't seem to find him. Could you tell me what club he started at?

Lorenzo De Silvestri!!!! Probably the most consistent RB in the game.

Nathaniel Clyne - he can play either side of defence, natural RB, tipped to be the next ashley cole, also turns out amazing within
1-2 years !!

dunno his first name but something bocaly, he sined for arseanl in my game

Back