Right footed inside fwd

• Thread starter Thread starter Scruffer23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

Scruffer23

Reaction score
I'm on the brink of promotion with Fulham and I'm looking for a right footed inside forward I have savitsky but still no work permit and I'm playing Roberts there at the mo but he's left footed

Lucas Oscampos may be worth looking at.

Without knowing what year and budget etc its hard to say. He might be unhappy or leaving on a free, he did on mine.

If you're still in first transfer period look at Vaclav Cerny, for just under 2 million release clause he is good at the start, becomes great!

Golden boy 2017 with me :)

Just read your post properly, the clause for Cerny may have gone as Ajax will probably have offered him a new deal. Still worth looking at if you can get him cheap!

I'm in 2nd season with 4 games to go top of the league but blew it last year in playoffs I have zivkovic the other side I have jovic who can play wide but not tried him there yet

Inside forwards are lethal this year. I'd say Jovic will do well as he is accomplished there, just whack him to train as an inside forward and play him there, I'm sure he will do well :)

Just got promotion £27 mill to spend so I move jovic out wide will have to find a striker

Take a look at Cerny (plays AML and ST so you could choose, or alternate with Jovic for inside forward.

You may be able to get Malcom, a Brazilian who can play AMR and striker. Been brilliant for me (and won golden boy with me the year before Cerny actually haha)

Malcom with 1 L mate, (I always make the same mistake haha) form Cortinthians if I remember correctly

Juventus also have a Brazillian who is ridiculously good in 2018. He just came top goalscorer in the world cup with I think 12 goals.

His name is Carlos and he started at Athletico Minero. Gutted I didn't know about him sooner or I would have bought him!

Back