Deepak Gurung

Reaction score
Hi I m lookin' for right winger for Real Madrid who can assist & also score goals, but my main priority is assist 'coz on left wing ronaldo can score goals but he would need assistance. So it would great if you can suggest me some right winger who can assist for ronaldo.

please do not create duplicate threads and please start the thread in the correct section, thanks!

if you are in the second season then look at marco Reus hes a class play and will score goals or maybe arjen robben for a few seasons... But I'd go for Reus

i would love to go for Reus but can he assist like angel di maria????

yeah i think so but youve got to think can di maria score like Reus ner i doubt it and plus Reus has room to improve on fm where as Di maria doesnt really

yeah i think so but youve got to think can di maria score like Reus ner i doubt it and plus Reus has room to improve on fm where as Di maria doesnt really

OK thnx for advice i could now go for reus and would buy wellington nem for backup.

Play Ronaldo on the right wing and use Benzema and de Maria on the left. This is where I am playing them now and they are thriving