Right Winger needed...

• Thread starter Thread starter Nathan123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

Nathan123

Reaction score
I'm Inter, Just finished my first season, won the League Cup & Serie A, lost in the semi-final of the Champions League, looking to strengthen my right wing position...main targets are either Nani or Guardado, I was wondering though, as these two are both listed as Left Midfielders, would they not be as effective as Right Midfielders if i re-trained them?

I'll post a screenshot of my tactics, any suggestions on how to juggle my team around would be great :)

Another thought of mine is to play Marquinhos RM and Balotelli (who i've been playin LM) a striker, then just employ either Nani or Guardado in their natural position...

Hope i haven't confused you guys...

Last edited:
Depends what you want to do.

If you want a crosser then opt for a right footed player.

If you want some1 to cut in then Guardado would be perfect to re-train. I do a similar thing with Riera.

i bought matias fernandez on my game and he is immense. hes an AMLC but he is right footed so im sure he would retrain easy enough.
You have a strong team so depends on what you need the most.

arda turan is quality, he is great dribbler with flair and gets assists and goals in my man city team

obasi, or you can use balotelli actually.. playing well for my arsenal side as right winger

buy arda turan he is amazing dribbler, scores quite a few and has lots of assists, i bought him and then 6 months later chelsea bidding upwards of 18.5mil

Guardado is great on the right, good at firing in long shots after cutting in

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Balotelli is also great on the wings :)

id buy guardado and play him on the left and balotelli on the right :)

Back