Rio Ferdinand

• Thread starter Thread starter United Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

United Man

Reaction score
in my 3rd season with manutd and Rio Ferdinand is now 32 considering selling him keep getting bids of 20million plus.
any ideas?

If you can get 20 million great cause he will be dud with in a season or two.

Sell him for that kind of money and purchase Marcano or Sakho.

I wouldn't buy a young player to replace him, get a player around 25 or so. Because young players have 'key' stats, but then stats like passing, off the ball, etc are normally very bad for young players (Obviously gets better) but those stats do make a big difference.

I wouldn't buy a young player to replace him, get a player around 25 or so. Because young players have 'key' stats, but then stats like passing, off the ball, etc are normally very bad for young players (Obviously gets better) but those stats do make a big difference.

Aye - What Brian said, definitely sell and get someone like Federico Fazio maybe?

tht age and tht money defo sell him fazio is a must if u aint already got him

19 jumping 20heading 20 strength
if not him marcano or sakho

No, don't sell him unless you get a bid of 40m+.

Simply because he is going to stay happy at Utd and once Evans and whoever else takes over you've got quality backup. For now, I'd get, like Brian said, a good player to replce him, between, 22 - 26.

yeh m8 sell him and buy a defender like Marcano or Sakho or fazio sum one like that

sakho is a great player but if you gonna get in the second thats good cos he needs a season to gel and play as a 3rd choice

Back