• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Football authorities are in talks about whether this weekend's fixtures in London will be staged.

More...

Carling cup match between Bristol Rovers and Watford called off. Not looking good right now

If the United match is called off I will crack up.

Obviously it will depend on if the riots have cleared up by Thursday/Friday Night- Hopefully they will, I was looking foward too Match of the Day :(

I hope the games aren't called of but if they are I can understand. It's for the safety of the fans.

If the rain starts chucking down, there may be a chance of footie. After all, the thieving/rioting arseholes wouldn't want to get their newly stolen gear wet or dirty now would they?

Obviously it will depend on if the riots have cleared up by Thursday/Friday Night- Hopefully they will, I was looking foward too Match of the Day :(

The decision is being made tommorow morning, so unless the Govt. and the police can prevent all but sporadic incidents tonight then expect to hear some grim news.

If we see anything on the scale of the last few nights then at the very least fixtures in major cities affected will be off imo.

thank god we play in newcastle and they have not be rioting :D

thank god we play in newcastle and they have not be rioting :D

It's been extremely quiet. Lots of idiots spreading false rumours on Twitter-nothing more than that though. The kids up here wouldn't start anything anyway-the cops for starters will own them no problems, and the residents would knock seven bells out of them. Very strong community spirit around here and they will not tolerate scumbags lightly believe me.

It is however, ******* down and cold. Enjoy your trip up here ;)

Haven't heard about anything from Stoke, so I guess the Chelsea game will go on :)

Premier League confirms Saturday's match between Tottenham and Everton has been cancelled.

500,000+ angry Football fans Vs Rioters?

I sure wouldn't want to be in the rioters.

Yes it is

Cheers, good to hear. Glad to see that for the most part they are not letting the riots effect any more football. They already postponed possibly the only match I will get to see this season on Tuesday night ><

Wise decision by the FA (for once). Safety of the fans should be more important. Deflating yes, end of the world no.

Back