Rise from the Ashes - A Stuttgart Story

Didn't realise I had only read the first page when I posted on this last night haha! Great first season there and really liking the look of a fair few of your signings there!! That striker seems to have really paid off for you as well.

Cheers mate, really hopping I can push on this season and compete in Europe and still finish well in the league

October

A nice busy month with a mix of League, German Cup and Champions League Football.

Champions League
View attachment 42338
First up is Fenerbahce where we really needed to win to help us get 3rd spot as a worse case scenario and we duly delivered with a comfortable 2-0 win.

View attachment 42337
A tough game against Leipzig and we just couldn't take advantage of playing against 10 men but we did manage to secure the 3 points.

View attachment 42336
A good win with a rotated squad against a team who are flying high and sitting at 5th in the table

Champions League
View attachment 42335Castillejo getting the two goals against Shakhtar to secure us a very good point. This leaves us on 5 points after 3 games. The group is still wide open as Juventus and Shakhtar are sitting on 5 points each as well.

View attachment 42334A rotated squad here again against Hannover showing how much depth we have at the squad to enable us to be able to rest players for the big games.

German Cup
View attachment 42331We held off two substitutes for the extra time against Hoffenheim and it made a world of difference as it gave us the fresh legs and Arp even managed to get the final goal of the match.

League table
View attachment 42327
We've managed to rise to the top of the table it will be good to see how long we can stay there and how we can keep handling the joint venture of European football with the league and cup campaign​