Wynters

Reaction score
This is a save where I am starting in Cyprus, with the worst club in the B division.

The aims of this save will be

Win the European Champions League
Get Cyprus to within the top 15 of World Football, both league wise and internationally
Have at one point, 7 members of the Cyprus national team in my squad

More to follow as the story plays out.

So started with Assia, who possess a grand total of 45k, and 7k of which were available for wages.

After a season where I removed every player and rebuilt the squad we finished here

Seventh place more than trumping expectation of dead last, tad disappointed we weren't able to get a run going for promotion late in the season.

Out of the players I signed, these three were the most effective

Flavinho​

Solid CM who wouldn't look out of place in the top flight, hopefully we can hold onto him.

Everton

Didn't realize how much he waanted wage wise, made up for it though as he practically played every position that seaon.
Mario Carlos

A good defense was what I wanted during this season and the two flankers helped significantly, worth their weight in gold these two were.​

Season 2013/14

Some good buys left us sitting pretty and looking at the top of the title spot, so I went on holidays and came back from this, to this.

Before Holidays

After Holidays

So we have four games left sitting here right now, hopefully we can win playoffs

My Star Player

Diego Maradona!

Seriously though, absolutely no idea why the dude signed for us, he's a beast for this level and a fair few more, been massive this season​

1. To have a general idea in real time the teams who achieved promotion were: ARIS L/ERMIS/KOUKLIA.
2. Where did you download the Cypriot leagues from?

1. To have a general idea in real time the teams who achieved promotion were: ARIS L/ERMIS/KOUKLIA.
2. Where did you download the Cypriot leagues from?
Huh interesting, wouldn't have been surprised to see Assia relegated

The league is here :) Europe.rar

http://grabilla.com/03616-ef011b22-0459-4e3b-86ed-5436d59a7972.html
Season 3

Sealed Promotion to the A Division and this is how we did first season at the top.

Battled through to 7th beating my earlier expectation of 11th or relegation.

Best players would be these new guys.

Kevin Genaro, replaced Maradona and did a solid job scoring thirteen goals for the season, playing 19. Good strike rate and scored over half the teams goals which was a solid effort.

Franco Ferreyra, Cousin of Facundo? Doesn't matter, played like an utter beast, bossing the midfield for us.

Ouedrago, Loved the look of him when he first came in and he contributed with 14 assists, lovely little player would work for a few Championship sides I suppose.

Wade Musa, Aussie Regen wih buckets of speed, thinking of evolving him into a Poacher, hopefully it works.