Unfortunately we have encountered what seems to be a game-breaking bug (already posted on the official bugs forum and I already saw others having this problem before). Step by step:
Club-Centro-Deportivo-Municipal_-Fixtures5690e3a09eb70668.png

Copa-Movistar_-Profileb100a8b93d632dcc.png

We played pretty good and despite losing in the last game we won also the closing stage finishing 1 point in front of Cantolao. Inevitable we also finished first in the overall table.

Copa-Movistar_-Profile-201d0dfc9725bb764.png

Now, in real life competition rules state that if a club wins both the opening and closing stage it will be declared as champion with no playoffs being played.

Untitled01c356630e607fdb.png

Instead of that happening we see the playoffs being programmed and us getting a bye to meet the winner of the Sporting Cristal - Cantolao game.

Copa-Movistar_-Stages93f156edce15ebf5.png

I have no intention playing further games for a title that should have been ours to begin with, so unfortunately this career ends here. Thanks to the few of you who followed and liked our posts. Happy FM gaming everyone!

I have no intention playing further games for a title that should have been ours to begin with, so unfortunately this career ends here. Thanks to the few of you who followed and liked our posts. Happy FM gaming everyone!

That's infuriating! I had a situation on FM19 where I was managing Sligo in Ireland and the scheduling of the Qatar World Cup meant my whole squad was on holiday for a pivotal Champions League game but this just seems to be that Sports Interactive didn't do their research. So annoying when it's completely out of your control and not your fault!

That's such a shame, just smashed through reading this to find it's all come to a stop.
Completely understand though, when the game is just glitched out it's no fun.
Looking forward to your next challenge!