Rise Of Wallington the Andrew Scott story

Spud Ando

Reaction score
March 31st 2008
Lesley Codery anounced the creation of a new football club;
Wallington Rovers FC and the Creation of their new 2500 capacity stadium Grove Park.
Lesley Codery bought Wallington Rovers place in conference south following the ending of Worcester City.
Mr Cordery installed Andrew Scott a local Coach to be the manager intrusted with the huge job of keeping Wallington Rovers in the league and creating a team with less tan two months to go before the start of the season.
With an already discovered fanbase of 1050 people and 120 local wanna be footballers asking for trials Andrew Scott has his work cut out for him in creating and stabilising a team that will captivate and rise through the ranks as the years go on.

Hi guys kinda silly story but i wanted to create a team of my town that i live in and my local park is the stadium.
I read all these stories that people are creating of big teams like United, West Ham etc.. and i thought why not make a team and make a story.

Okay guys heres my question. im looking for 5 people to be players the first 5 people who send me a private message can be the players the info i need is :
  • Your name
  • d.o.b (ill be making you 18 or if your older than 18 specify)
  • Position
  • Which foot you use
  • Best attributes (mental and physical)
  • Place of birth
  • Favourite clubs
  • Favourite Players/ people
  • And any other key info i've missed
Also i'd like people to follow it. everytime i pass a few months i shall update you on league positioning and all other info.
I have no set times on when i shall post. as i don't allways get the full time i need to play.
Thanks for any information u display in this story

Pop Me In!

• Your name - Sam Yates
  • d.o.b (ill be making you 18 or if your older than 18 specify) - 09.02.92
  • Position - RB
  • Which foot you use -Rightt.
  • Best attributes (mental and physical) -Pace and Crossing
  • Place of birth - Ellesmere Port
  • Favourite clubs - Liverpool , Hereford
  • Favourite Players/ people - Graham Turner <-- hereford manager :)

I hope you got my private message, :) I'll follow this, would appreciate if you could follow and comment on mine.

cheers guys. yh andy i did.. i will definately be following urs sounds really good :B

Sounds Good Mate :)

Your name - Dan Rolls
d.o.b (ill be making you 18 or if your older than 18 specify) - 07.09.94
Position - RB/CB
Which foot you use -Rightt.
Best attributes (mental and physical) -Pace and Strength
Place of birth - Blyth
Favourite clubs - Blyth Spartans
Favourite Players/ people - Robbert Dale/Adam Bartlett

Dunno weather you could make me as a player/coach or first team coach only thats what i want to be in the world of football when i'am older :)

Sounds like this will be a good thread good luck m8

wouldn't mind checkin mine

Iam defo gonna keep up with this thread !!

Your name: Ryan Brenchley
d.o.b (ill be making you 18 or if your older than 18 specify): 11/05/1992
Position: Striker
Which foot you use: right
Best attributes (mental and physical): penalty taking/natural fitness
Place of birth: tilbury
Favourite clubs: man utd, grays
Favourite Players/ people: alex ferguson, eric cantona, joe sweeney, lewis smith

First few weeks

News:

Andrew Scott had been very busy during the first few weeks of his job. not just singing promising young players from around the country he secured to exciting loanies plus many many more signings.

Scott's first two games in pre-season have gone very well.
a 6-1 win over boston
and a 2-2 draw with rusden
and a mandatory freindly with charlton is comming up the two loanies are ineligable due to charlton are their club.

hey guys yh im enjoying the club already every1 who gave me details are on the team, atm ryan is the top player scoring like no bodies business.

im looking forward to the season. here are some screenies

oh yh i thought i'd only include my first 5 games of the season in the last screenie