Rivals ?

Reaction score
can you create an rival for example man city and man utd are rivals but if sometime like bolton was to challenge for the title along with utd for a couple of years could they become rivals ?

If you have the steam version of the game, you have to search and download the game editor from the menus as it doesn't automatically download along with the game. Or you can get FMRTE (search google) which enables you to edit the game in real time but lacks certain features that would enable you to edit leagues, names or create clubs or players.

If you have the steam version of the game, you have to search and download the game editor from the menus as it doesn't automatically download along with the game. Or you can get FMRTE (search google) which enables you to edit the game in real time but lacks certain features that would enable you to edit leagues, names or create clubs or players.
do you have to search football manger in steam then look on the page for editor because i done that and couldn't find it ?

do you have to search football manger in steam then look on the page for editor because i done that and couldn't find it ?

fR5DQ.png

Click the drop-down and choose Tools.

W3oUS.png

I think part of the question was about rivalries occuring naturally in-game.
I haven't experienced a new rivalry but I assume, as with favoured personel, they do appear, but obviously less frequently than favoured personel.

Back